if you have a new Netgear wifi router device and now you want to add your new Netgear wifi router to your home network you will need to make sure that you can use WPS or manual configurations for this. You have clear your mind because manual and WPS configurations are different concepts for Netgear wifi router device. if you want to use manual configurations then you will need a setup CD that you will receive with your device. you can also access the Netgear router setup wizard for accessing the configuration page for your router. in both cases, you will need to make sure that you have valid internet connections. These internet connections will be required so that you can easily access http:// routerlogin.net web address.
In case if you do not want to use any kind of setup wizard for configuring your Netgear wifi router device then you can also go for WPS or WiFi protected setup. WPS configurations mean you will not need to access the setup wizard using the computer device. in that way, WPS configurations are equally useful if you do not have internet connections for your device.
WPS Configurations for a New Netgear WiFi Router Device | Netgear Router Setup
- First you will need to provide power supply to your Netgear wifi router device. you must use the power adapter you have received with your new Netgear wifi router device.
- You will note that power LED for your Netgear wifi router device will light in solid green color after few seconds.
- Press the WPS button that is located at your Netgear wifi router device.
- After that, within two minutes, you will need to press the WPS from your modem device.
- You will notice that the WPS status LED is first glow very fast in green color and after few seconds if you light solid green color.
If you are using the WPS configurations for your device then you have to be very sure that your modem device is capable in having the wifi protected setup. If any device do not support this advance feature then you will need to use the smart setup wizard for your device configuration. In case you are getting issues with your Netgear wifi router device then you can visit at the blog page and have more knowledge about how to login to netgear router, netgear router login page, http netgear router login, netgear router admin login, netgear wifi router login, netgear router login 192, 192.168.0.1 netgear, netgear router login and cannot login to netgear router