Getting best WiFi router or WiFi extender device for your network is first thing and second most important thing is choosing best location for placing your WiFi router devices. when you choose wrong location for placing your WiFi router device, you will start getting slow internet connections after few days of installations.
In this article, we are going to explain some tricks for choosing location for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router device. if you want to get details for configuring a new WiFi router device then you can explore other articles from our “Blog” page.
How to Choose Location for Placing Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router?
- Choose a central location of your home and that is the best location for placing your WiFi router device. when you place your WiFi router device to this location, you can easily get WiFi signals to each corner of your location.
- You have to make sure that you can get a power adapter at the location where you are placing your WiFi router device.
- If you want to connect your computer device to router using Ethernet cable, you must make sure that you are placing your computer and router to a same location. You can manage the channel settings for your devices using http:// routerlogin.net web address.
- Do not place Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router near to other electronic devices like fans, microwave, computers and cordless mobile phones.
- Also, do not place your WiFi router device to near to a metal object because these objects can disturb the functions of your devices.
These are some tricks that you can keep in mind when you are choosing a location for placing your Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router device.